STEFANO ALIBERTI (Italy)
- Associate Professor of Respiratory Medicine, University of Milan
- Consultant, Respiratory Unit and Adult Cystic Fibrosis Center, Fondazione IRCCS Caâ€™ Granda Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico, Milan.
- Co-chair of the European Bronchiectasis Network (EMBARC)
- Chair of IRIDE, the Italian Registry of adult bronchiectasis
- Chair of the Italian Registry on Non-Tuberculous Mycobacteria (IRENE)
FRANCESCO BLASI (Italy)
- Francesco Blasi, MD, FERS is Professor of Respiratory Medicine in the Department of Pathophysiology and Transplantation at the University of Milan, Italy, as well as Head of Internal Medicine Department and Respiratory Unit of the Fondazione IRCCS Caâ€™ Granda Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico, Milan, Italy. He is also director of the Adult Cystic Fibrosis Center of the Lombardia Regional Referral CF Center and currently a member of the Board of Directors of the University of Milan.
- From 2012â€“2013, he was president of European Respiratory Society (ERS) and from 2016â€“2017 president of the Italian Respiratory Society (SIP/IRS). From 2017â€“2018, he was president of the Italian Respiratory Society Research Center (SIP/IRS Centro Ricerche).
- Professor Blasi has published more than 350 papers in international journals (January 2019: h-index: 67, Citations: 18,268).
- His research interests include pneumonia, COPD, bronchiectasis, tuberculosis and NTM infections, cystic fibrosis and lung transplantation.
JAMES D. CHALMERS (UK)
- GSK/British Lung Foundation Professor of Respiratory Research and Honorary Consultant Respiratory Physician at the University of Dundee/Ninewells Hospital, Dundee
- Chair of the European Bronchiectasis Network (EMBARC)
- Chair of the BTS Respiratory Infection Speciality Advisory Group
- Deputy chief editor of the European Respiratory Journal